※ General Provision
2. Dam So Yu Hospital’s “Privacy Agreement Policy” can be changed due to the revision of the related acts. If the “Private Policy” changes, Dam So Yu Hospital will upload the notice about the information on the online notice board.
※ Personal Information
Individual can agree or disagree on the user’s agreement by clicking on the “Agree” button or “Disagree” button. Clicking on the “Agree” button will be regarded as you have agreed on the terms of collection of personal information.
1. According to the “Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection” act, we collect information such as name and resident registration number for personal identification.
2. For Individual targeted service, and other services we collect/use personal information. The use and purpose of collecting personal information are as follows.
- Name, Account ID, Password, Resident Registration Number/Corporate Registration Number: Information used for the procedures of personal identification.
- Email, Phone number, Fax number: Abiding to the abiding to the domain management regulation, collected information is used to handle complaints, send out notifications.
3. We do not hire/use commissioned management to handle personal information.
4. We do not collect sensitive information that can violate human rights.
5. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations or other valid legal processes, we will not share any personally identi2fiable information we receive from you with any parties outside.
※ Providing Personal Information to the Third Parties
We may share your personally identifiable information with third parties who we have engaged to help us provide the services. In each case, we will ensure that these third parties have agreed not to use or disclose your personal information except to help us provide the services.
※ Accessing / Changing Personal Information
1. Member of Dam So Yu Hospital can access/change individual’s information at any time. IF you would like to access/change your personal information, log in first, and click on “Change Account Info” button.
2. If you forgot both your ID and password, you can find account ID/password by clicking on “Find Account Information” Button.
3. Keeping your Account ID and password confidential is your responsibility. Please do not share your password with anyone. You are responsible for remembering your ID and password and for keeping them confidential. Dam So Yu Hospital will not be responsible for keeping your ID and password confidential.
※ Closing Account
Member of Dam So Yu Hospital can close account at any time. You can close account on the Account Information page.
※ Representative in Charge of handling Personal Information
At Dam So Yu Hospital, person in charge of handling complaints and opinions regarding to personal information is designated as the representative in charge of handling personal information.
- Representative in Charge of handling Personal Information.
Name: Lee Seong Ryul
Phone number: 02-542-2222
※ About Children Joining the Membership
1. To protect child’s private information, children under 14 need parental consent. If a child under the age of 14 joined as a member without parental consent, individual may be excluded as a member.